ESCC Single Status, grade 2, scale point 4 (£18,198)
King Offa Nursery is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic practitioner to join our Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ nursery. This exciting new opportunity will enable King Offa to provide additional sessions for children intending to enrol at our fantastic nursery, as well as offer a practitioner the amazing opportunity to work within an ‘Outstanding’ Early Years team. Aurora Academies Trust operates four nurseries at its schools in Bexhill and Eastbourne, all are rated good or outstanding by Ofsted.
We are looking for:
- A full term position for a qualified and talented practitioner with experience in working with children under the age of five.
- Someone committed to providing the very best opportunities for our children
- A team member with good communication skills and a clear vision for excellence to contribute to our Outstanding nursery status
We can offer:
- An exceptional, bespoke and outstanding learning environment
- Plenty of training and support
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within our network of nurseries
- A role within a team that is committed to providing the best learning opportunities for children
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from school reception classes in our Foundation Stage Village
For further details on the role, please visit the links below and to request an application form please contact Claire Rose, Nursery Manager by emailing email@example.com or calling 01424 211 548 and selecting option 2.
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and we follow safer recruitment practice. References will be taken up prior to interview and an enhanced criminal records bureau check will be made prior to appointment.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go towww.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.