King Offa Nursery is looking for a talented Nursery Practitioner to join our expanding team.
We are based in a purpose built 62 place nursery, providing care and education for children aged from 6 months to 4 years. The nursery operates a free flow curriculum based on children’s choice and “in the moment” planning.
The nursery works very closely with the school and the children’s leaning and development is supported through the Early Years Foundation Stage Village.
We can offer:
- Excellent learning environments
- A comprehensive package of training and support
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within our network of nurseries
- A role within a team that is committed to providing the best learning opportunities to children including Beach School, The Primary Writing Project and interest led planning
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from school reception classes in our Foundation Stage Villages
We are looking for:
- Talented and experienced practitioners or those who are newly qualified, keen to learn and show great potential
- Someone committed to providing the very best opportunities for our children
- A team member with good communication skills and a clear vision for excellence
- Level 3 childcare qualification
To find out more or to request an application form please contact our Business Manager, Jenny, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and we follow safer recruitment practice. References will be taken up prior to interview and an enhanced criminal records bureau check will be made prior to appointment.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go towww.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.