Nursery Practitioner, King Offa Nursery
Full Time – but term time only considered
Salary – Grade 2, point 4, £17,711
King Offa Nursery is looking to recruit a talented Nursery Practitioner to join the staff team at this ‘Outstanding’ setting. Aurora Academies Trust operates four nurseries at its schools in Bexhill and Eastbourne, all are rated good or outstanding by Ofsted.
We are looking for:
- A talented and experienced practitioner
- Someone committed to providing the very best opportunities for our children
- A team member with good communication skills and a clear vision for excellence
- Level 3 childcare qualification
We can offer:
- An exceptional, bespoke learning environment
- Plenty of training and support
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within our network of nurseries
- A role within a team that is committed to providing the best learning opportunities for children
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from school reception classes in our Foundation Stage Village
For more details please visit our website http://kingoffaprimaryacademy.org/recruitment-2/. To request an application form please contact Claire Rose, Nursery Manager by emailing email@example.com or calling 01424 211 548 and selecting option 2.
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and we follow safer recruitment practice. References will be taken up prior to interview and an enhanced criminal records bureau check will be made prior to appointment.
Closing date: 4th September
Interviews: 10th September
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go towww.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.