Please click on the link below to access the Harrison Catering Menu’s for this term
Week 1 Autumn 2020
The cost of a school meal is £2.15, payable via ParentPay.
All children in Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 are eligible for free school meals.
Free School Meals. Are you entitled?
Free school meals need to be applied for online at: https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/educationandlearning/schools/school-life/meals/free/
If you would like any help to apply, please contact the school office.
Free school meals can be given if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You receive Income Support
- You receive Job Seeker’s Allowance (income-based)
- You receive Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- You get support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- You receive the guarantee credit element of Pension Credit
- You are entitled to Child Tax credit, you do not get Working Tax Credit and your family’s annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) is not more than £16,190. Anyone receiving Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free school meals regardless of their income unless you have become unemployed in which case free meals can be granted for a four week period only
- You receive Universal Credit, and your household income is less than £7,400 a year