Please click on the link below to access the Harrison Catering Menu’s for this term
Our school meals are provided by Harrison Catering, and are cooked on site daily using fresh ingredients.
Please follow the link to learn how to make the Spaghetti Bolognese pictured above. Lots more recipes and demonstrations are on their website:
The cost of a school meal is £2.25, payable via ParentPay.
All children in Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 are eligible for free school meals.
Harrison Catering Service have increased the price of a school meal from September 2021 to £2.25 per day.
Please read their information here: King Offa Tariff Newsletter – Sept 2021
Free School Meals. Are you entitled?
Free school meals need to be applied for online at: https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/educationandlearning/schools/school-life/meals/free/
If you would like any help to apply, please contact the school office.
Free school meals can be given if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You receive Income Support
- You receive Job Seeker’s Allowance (income-based)
- You receive Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- You get support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- You receive the guarantee credit element of Pension Credit
- You are entitled to Child Tax credit, you do not get Working Tax Credit and your family’s annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) is not more than £16,190. Anyone receiving Working Tax Credit is not entitled to free school meals regardless of their income unless you have become unemployed in which case free meals can be granted for a four week period only
- You receive Universal Credit, and your household income is less than £7,400 a year